Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown
405 - 20th Street East
Conference room rate: $174 per night
CLICK HERE to book your room
CHEF SCOTT BIO
Scott Torgerson ccc
Delta Hotels by Marriott Downtown Saskatoon
I look forward to welcoming you to our wonderful city of Saskatoon for the 2022 Culinary Federation National Conference.
We trust that your stay at the Delta Downtown will be an enjoyable one. I hope that you can take time to experience some of
Saskatoon’s high quality restaurants and exhibits, as well as explore the beauty of the city. See you this summer!
Chef Scott Torgerson ccc was raised in Winnipeg MB with a strong Scandinavian heritage. He grew up in restaurants before taking his formal training in Culinary Arts at Red River College. Chef Scott trained in some of Manitobas’ premier kitchens including an apprenticeship at St. Charles Golf and Country Club, under Master Chef Takashi Murakami. Scott has competed and coached on a number of stages from regional to international, including as a member of National Culinary Team Canada 2016. He received his Certified Chef de Cuisine designation in 2017. Scott has held a number of Chef roles, and for the past 7 years has been the Executive Chef of the Delta Downtown Saskatoon and Aroma Restaurant (formerly the Radisson Saskatoon). Our restaurant has a focus on showcasing local ingredients, with a Mediterranean background.
AIR CANADA PROMOTION CODE
If you're booking an Air Canada flight, make sure you use the
following conference promotion code for a 5-10% discount:
WEST JET PROMOTION CODE
West Jet is offering the following discounts:
- 5% off Econo* and 10% off EconoFlex and Premium fares for travel within Canada
- 2% off Econo*, 5% off EconoFlex and 10% off Premium base fares for guests travelling Trans-border.
- To take advantage of this offer, use the code C28HD18
- Please visit www.westjet.com/conventions to make a booking online.
Discount Code Guidelines
• The booking is to be made to the following city: Saskatoon
• The travel period begins: 6/3/2022
• The travel period ends: 6/24/2022
• No discount will apply to Basic or Business class bookings.